We are here to help you get the best multimedia support possible, however, the nature of our products and services make them susceptible to unofficial usage. Therefore, we have some limitations and restrictions outlined below.
Official Use Only
- Air Force Multimedia resources are government property for official Air Force mission support and historical documentation. Unofficial use by military personnel violates Article 92 of the UCMJ.
- Copyright material may be copied and used only within very narrow limits. We require express written consent from the copyright owner before duplicating copyrighted material. The Staff Judge Advocate is a good source of advice on all copyright matters.
- Products for public release or dissemination, items for the base newspaper, and items for other internal (Air Force) publications must be approved by the Public Affairs Office.
- Producing mementos, souvenirs, wall decorations and similar products for presentation to separating or retiring personnel is not authorized.
Exceptions include Wing Command approved items within reason. Contact the Public Affairs office at 401-267-3229 for more information.
High Volume Print Production
- We are limited on the number of prints we can provide of a single graphic, program or brochure. High volume print production is provided by the Document Automation and Production Service (DAPS) and they can fulfill your request on a fee-for-service basis, Phone: 401-841-3183 or visit them at https://www.dso.documentservices.dla.mil
Multimedia Self Help
- Digital still cameras, digital video cameras and presentations equipment are available for sign out on a first-come, first-serve basis from the multimedia Center. Customers should visit the Public Affairs Office and fill out an AF Form 833 as early as possible in order to reserve equipment. Contact Public Affairs about becoming a Unit Public Affairs Representative (UPAR) for your section.
HOW TO REQUEST MULTIMEDIA SERVICES
The AF Form 833, MULTIMEDIA WORK ORDER, is the key to multimedia support. Due to the time sensitive nature, cost and complexity of our products and services, all work requests must have a properly annotated and signed AF 833. The form serves as the initial request for the customer, provides instructions for the request, it's also a means of tracking the job and a source for accounting man-hours and materials. The AF Form 833 is available be clicking Here or at the public affairs office located in rm. 153 in bldg. 502.
For more information about the Multimedia Services provided by 143d AW Public Affairs please click here