The Rhode Warrior Light was a monthly newsletter designed to bring you the latest news and information for the upcoming UTA. You can find limited printed copies of the Rhode Warrior Light in your orderly rooms or find it online by scanning the QR code printed on the back of the newsletter. QR codes will also be located on bulletin boards throughout the base. Happy Reading!
143 AW Public Affairs
REQUIRED NOTIFICATION TIMES
Location photography - 72 hours
Studio photography - by appointments
Large-scale original designs - by appointments
Self-help projects - first come, first serve
Productions (local only) - 10 duty days
Documentation only - 5 duty days
Priority 1: Priority Resources, Mishaps, Investigations, Alert Calls
Time: 1 Working Day
Priority 2: Mission Essential Time critical request.
Time: 2 to 10 Working Days
Priority 3: Routine work requests.
Time: 11 to 29 Working Days
Priority 4: Non-mission critical products - i.e. squadron photos, retirement ceremonies, promotion ceremonies, base beautification, organizational charts, etc.
Time: 30-50 Working Days
Public Affairs Requests:
email@example.com or 401-267-3229
- News Note (Short announcement in Rhode Warrior, OSG or on public website)
- Photography (Historical documentation and/or event coverage in PA publication)
- Event Coverage (Story/photo for publication in newspaper, public website and social networking sites)
- News Submission (Requestor submits photos and/or article to PA for placement in Rhode Warrior, OSG, and website)
- Hometown News Release submissions
- Public Website (Develop webpage or other feature as appropriate; add full description of request on second page)
- Media Outreach (PA distributes press release and engages local news outlets for event coverage)